Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Election Is Over

The election is over. It’s time to cut the crap. Let the games begin. And, as you are just beginning to see, they most certainly have. To those who voted for Donald Trump, those who sincerely wanted change, as someone once said, I feel your pain. I, too, want change; but, as I have written in the past, Donald Trump is not the solution to our problem. His way, shock, confusion, upset, and disorder are not what we need. Even now—already, at the very beginning of his administration, you are able to see the truth of what I am saying in real time as the results unfold hourly. Emotionally and intellectually, he is incompetent to be our president. Even his own party doesn’t want him. But Enough! As I said, the election is over! Let us sit back and enjoy our popcorn and cream sodas as we watch the evening news, contemplating the demise of our nation.


In the meantime, this is Ronald Miller, www.sageobserver.blogspot.com signing off.

1 comment:

  1. I was force to vote for Donald Trump in order to vote against more of the same that the Republicans and Democrats gave us for 28 years: False flag attacks, wars, corruption, oppression and among many other crimes the bankruptcy of our nation. At this point I and many more Americans voted for anything other than what we had. I don't know for sure what the people behind Trump have in mind but what do we have to lose? We are bankrupted and will lose everything the day the Dollar dies and die it will.

    ReplyDelete